THERE IS HELP
To Neil Fagan, Suzanne Fagan and staff:
-thank you for helping make this difficult time a little easier. You did a wonderful job of making Mom look so lovely. We appreciate all that you have done for us.
-Thank you for your help after the passing of our mother. We appreciate you taking the time to answer questions and take care of all needed things to help us through this time. Love,
-Thank you so very much for all you both did for us and my Mom. You have always shown so much compassion to us during the hardest of times...again, "Thank You" for everything you did for our family.
-...Thank you for your compassion, professionalism and genuine kindness!
-"Thank You" for everything you did in preparing the arrangements for Mom's memorial service and cremation. During such a difficult time, we were so very grateful for your kind assistance and compassion. From our hearts,
-I want to thank you for all your help and kindness. It was a comfort to us to know you would be there to help us through. You were a blessing.
-I wanted to reach out to say thank you for all you have done for our family through this process. I am so very happy my dad chose Fagan’s. I sincerely don’t think I could have done this without you. So many thanks to you Suzanne!
-Thank you for being so gracious and comforting during this process. We appreciate all the help to walk us through the process and seeing to our Mother's wishes meant.
-Suzanne, Please share this with everyone who helped to make an unpleasesant occasion a joyful and less saddened one. Everything was perfect and I thank you for your attention to detail and sending my sister to God looking good.
-Dear, We are so appreciative of your kindness and going above and beyond and making the process as easy as possible during this difficult time. Thank you for all you do. Most Sincerely,
I would like to thank you very sincerely for all that you did to make my uncle's funeral arrangements so effortless for me. My family loved that they were able to view the recording which they have never experienced personally.
I was very impressed by your professionalism and the fact that you thought of things that didn't even occur to me. You did a fantastic job.
Thanks especially for taking care of all matters which reduced my having to make numerous phone calls to the various organizations which I know would have been very time consuming.
-Thank you so very much for all you did for 'our family' for both our parents services. We are blessed for the kind, caring, organized services for our parents' funerals. The perfection and thoughtfullness you provided was a great comfort to all of us at this difficult time. All that you did is greatly appreciated. Sincerely,
-Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you did for our family. You are very special, incredible people! Best,
-Neil and Suzanne, A small token of appreciation for all you both have done in making Mom's transition from life to the next, much easier! May all your days ahead be blessed. Sincerely,
-Thank you for all your help. You took the stress out of a very stressful situation. In return, I was able to mourn the loss my dad with my family, with no worry. Sincerely,
-On behalf of my family, I wish to extend our gratitude for all that you did to honor our mother. You displayed so much compassion to all of us and addressed all of our questions and needs. It was a lovely service. Much love,
-A very special thank you, with sincere appreciation. Thank you so much for all the hard work you did to pull everything together. It was a beautiful service. Sincerely,
-Thank you for your fine work on our mother's funeral. It was very helpful that we knew you already, but your professionalism gave us the confidence to go through the rituals without any worries. We all appreciate your efforts to anticipate our needs... Fondly...
-Thank you so much for the care and attention you gave our family when my mother passed. Your excellent work helped us to remember her as she was in better days, and for this all of us are grateful. We appreciate your kindness. Sincerely,
-A thank you for your compassionate service during a most difficult time...
-My Mother did not want to plan her own funeral arrangements (understood), but she DID know that she wanted it all to be handled by Fagan's. It was then my responsibility to carry out her wishes. She eventually passed. From the beginning to end my experience with Fagan's could not have been more flawless. They took care of everything! They were compassionate, experienced, professional, and paid attention to every detail (no matter how small). I and my family (to include Mom) could not have asked for a better outcome. Thank you so much for all you do!
-There are Good People in this world. Like You. Thanks so much. You were such a Blessing to us when we lost our brother...
- I can not thank you enough for the wonderful way you handled Dad's calling hours and service. You made a sad and difficult time easier for us. Your kindness and compassion is so appreciated. With warmest regards...
-Thank you so much for your kindness and support during this difficult time. Everything was handled so professionally and with such grace, we did not have to worry about a thing. We sincerely appreciate your friendship and thoughtfulness. With love...
- I have known you almost as long as I can remember. Your friendship had always brought joy to my heart. However, having your support and expertise in helping our family will never be forgotten during a time of deep loss. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! With the greatest love... P.S. It was just what she wanted!!!
-My Mother passed away. I came up from Boston for her services at your wonderfully intimate funeral home, bringing along some images for viewing. And, I always wanted to thank you for how beautifully you prepared my Mother and took care of us, my Stepdad and two brothers, and myself. And, even took care of the arrangements at the Veteran's cemetery for us too! You know how everyone says "how good the deceased looked?" Well I still can't get over how calm, peaceful and beautiful my Mother looked. Your subtle touch truly made her look like she would wake up any minute. I thank you all for your help, care and love.
- I want to thank you for everything you have done for my mom and us kids. It was greatly appreciated. You will always be in our thoughts. You've done an awesome job and explained a lot to me when I wasn't sure how things were going to work out. Thank you again for everything.
- I would just like to thank you for all you both have done during this difficult time. Your kindness and dedication in preparing the arrangements to the burial made this very emotional time much easier. Your compassion was greatly appreciated and it won't be forgotten. My family was very impressed with everything you did for us and how you made my mom's life and memory so special. Thank you.
- On behalf of 'our families' we would like to say "Thank You". Thank you for all your love and support you gave us through with the passing of 'our loved one.' One advantage of living in a small town is dealing with people that you know and respect. This was truly one of the most difficult processes for us, but you helped us through it from the beginning until the cemetery ceremony. We can not thank you enough.
-Thank you for a job well done-This is a relief for both of us and we will send a check right out to you-Like many whom lose a child, the heart grieves. Your wonderful help has relieved some of this pain. May God bless you!
- My family and I are so thankful for all that you did in arranging such a special funeral for our Mom. Your friendship and efficient handling of every detail helped to confidently guide us through this difficult time with great success. We send our best wishes to you and Neil for a wonderful new year.
- On behalf of my family I would like to express my gratitude for helping us through the death of our mother. It was reassuring to know that the arrangements were being handled by such caring, prompt, helpful and efficient people. God Bless You!
-Thank you so much for your guidance and care at our time of loss.
- First thank you for your service. You took care of so much for us, it was a big relief especially for me. Then thank you for your friendship and thoughtfulness during this process. Fondly,
- Thank you so very much for all your care and support to all of us during our Dad's passing. It was so calming to know that the arrangements were in "good hands". The both of you took such good care of us. It was definitely a hard time for us, but we all have such good memories to keep dad living within us! Thank you again for everything you did.
- Thank you both so much for expert help with our dear Aunt's arrangements. You made an otherwise difficult situation a very kind and pleasant experience. Sincerely,
- My deepest thanks for your gracious and generous help in helping me make funeral arrangements for my mother. Though humbling to have to do this with meager funds you were sensitive and very gracious, giving me much comfort. Your kind sensitivity has made a deep impression on me. May God repay you with blessings of every kind. Sincerely,
-Thank you so very much for making Joe's calling hours and funeral so very dignified. I am sure it was just what he would have wanted. Your attention to all the little details was much appreciated.
- Thank you so much for all the time and help you gave us for my Dad's memorial service and the honors ceremony at the Bath National Cemetery. Everything was done to perfection and we were extremely pleased. Everything was done also with preciseness, professionalism and most of all, dedication.
- Thank you for your kindness and support during our difficult time Neil. I am grateful for you and Fagan's, we could not have made it through without you.
-Thank you very much for your kindness and compassion when you came to remove the body of our mother. Thank you for guiding our family through this difficult time. The guest book and note cards you created for us are beautiful. Sincerely,
-Thank you for all you did to help us out during our difficult time. We all appreciated everything.
-Thank you so much. It was a beautiful ceremony and your staff made it perfect. We truly appreciated it. God bless and thank you,
-Thank you for all your help. You did a wonderful job making a difficult job just a little bit easier for all of us. You are doing the Fagan name proud. Sincerely,
-Thank you for making our loved one's service so beautiful! Love
- I would like to say thank you again for the many kindnesses and the outstanding professionalism you presented. You made the whole process easier to navigate; so much easier for me at a stressful time. Thank you and God Bless!
-Thank you so much for the kindness you showed in our meeting yesterday. You allowed a sad situation to be a lot less painful, and that means the world!
-Thank you so much for all you did for us, making the service for our loved one so memorable, it was beautiful and so appreciated. You were great.
-Thank you for the wonderful care that you gave Dad. The calling hours, funeral service and burial were just what Dad would have wanted. Everything went so smoothly we had nothing to worry about.
-Thank you for all the work you did for our family when our mother passed. You went above and beyond. Thank you!
-A sincere thank you for everything during a very difficult time for us. Your willingness to accommodate our wishes along with your compassion were much appreciated.
-Thank you so very much for the amazing funeral services that you provided for my Dad. He (and our family) could not have asked for a better coordination of venue, Celebration of Life and better burial service than Friday's service! Your assistance, direction and behind the scenes coordination of everything from Steuben Center, VA, St. Mary's, National Guard, State Police, Organist, Florist and more was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Suzanne for not only coordinating, but also being such a calm, patient and kind person to help me (and my family) through this whole process. Your family business has maintained it's wonderful reputation in the community and has serviced so many families in the Bath area; we are all so very Blessed and fortunate to have such a kind and wonderful family to provide such personal and caring coordination of services! Thank you so very much!